How 123GOLD works
123GOLD customer service
I want to get a recall:
Your callback date has been successfully submitted.
Your callback request could not be submitted!!!
FAQ AND HELP
You ask questions - we answer.
One ring is not the other! The feel of wearing it varies by ring shape and width.
If you do not know your ring size, tie a cord tightly around the spot on the finger where you want to wear the ring and measure the number of millimeters.
Based on this we can send you test rings to determine the exact size. Other units, such as the inside diameter or the American size, will also suffice.
| Base price of the ring|
(a ring without stone(s))
per width over 67
|Up to 400 Euro||30 Euro|
|401 up to 600 Euro||35 Euro|
|601 up to 800 Euro||40 Euro|
|801 up to 1,200 Euro||50 Euro|
|From 1,201 Euro||60 Euro|
Our test rings are free of charge for you (except for return postage) and you will receive them by mail. We will send you 2 to 3 rings by post. Please return this shipment to us after the trial period (max. 14 days). You will receive a return envelope for the return shipment.
Cost for the
- A standard model sample costs 40 euros per ring (and any postage if you return this copy to us for settlement).
- Should you then end up ordering the real model, up to a maximum of these 40 Euros will be refunded again.
The production of a model sample takes approximately 14 days.
- Laser engraving on the inside of the ring (standard font): choose one of the fonts we offer. Cost per ring: 10 EUR (wedding ring), 50 EUR (engagement ring or other piece of jewelry)
- Laser engraving on the inside of the ring (Individual): With this exclusive variant, you can have almost anything lasered into your ring - from your own handwriting to distinct symbols and special drawings. All we need from you is your design. Of course we are happy to think along with you! Cost per ring: 50 Euro.
- Laser engraving on the outside or side of the ring: here too we only need your design and of course we are happy to help you in a creative way! Cost per ring: 100 Euro.
- Have a photo lasered? Also no problem! Cost per ring on the inside: 200 Euro. Cost per ring on the outside: 250 Euro.
When you order you make a deposit of 50% of the order value.
- Upon order you will pay at least 50% of the contract value.
- As soon as the rings / jewelry are ready, you will receive a message from us, to which you will transfer the remaining amount.
- Once your payment is received, your order will be delivered.
It is also possible to pay the remaining amount upon delivery (UPS Cash on Delivery/COD option). When you choose this option, the order will be taken into production. The moment the down payment is received by us. You pay the remaining amount in cash to the delivery person upon delivery. The additional costs associated with this payment method are €20.
Within the Netherlands:
- 16,50 EUR
- 25,50 EUR
Other EU countries:
- The shipping costs are requested per order from Post.nl, from 50,- EUR
Non-EU / worldwide:
- Shipping costs on request.
Is it urgent? Of course, in some cases your rings can also be delivered on a shorter notice. Contact us and we will arrange your rush order!
Customer reviews out of 123gold.nl Online-Shop
3011 JA Rotterdam
KvK Number: 56171390,
VAT Number: NL 852004096B01
Do you have questions or comments for the Online-Shop? You can contact us at:
|by phone||+31 20 3034513|
|written|| Steinberg Ringfabriek Amsterdam B.V.|
van Baerlestraat 15
1071 AM Amsterdam
Please note: By their nature, wedding rings and jewelry - regardless of material - will show signs of use such as scratches and dents caused by touching harder finishes (e.g. glass or iron) from the first day of wear. If you have selected the rhodium option of your rings/jewelry when ordering, it will wear out relatively quickly with wear. The same applies to matted finishes. In the case of the material white gold, the wear of the rhodium layer may cause a slight yellow shimmer to become visible in the material.
The ring size you choose for your wedding ring or ring order is determined by you. Your fingers may change in size due to the influence of heat, cold, fluid intake, time of day, weight gain, weight loss or the practice of certain sports (e.g. tennis, handball). This can cause inaccuracies when measuring ring sizes. Please take this into account when measuring your ring sizes!
Subsequent rhodium plating, matting or alteration of ring sizes of rings are subject to charges!
If we are unable to resolve your complaint, you can also submit a complaint/dispute to the Geschillencommissie Thuiswinkel. This can be done via http://www.sgc.nl. You can also go to the European online dispute platform (ODR) via http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
On large items, in addition to the hallmark, an office sign and year letter are also applied. The office mark indicates where the item was hallmarked, the year letter when the item was hallmarked. The following international convention hallmarks are also valid in the Netherlands, together with a responsibility sign, a hallmark in thousandths and a Guarantee sign. For more information, see: www.hallmarkingconvention.org.